Travel Tips – How to Travel safe :
Everyone loves travelling. Travelling is the one activity which makes everyone feel happy. It refreshes your mind and body both. Lots of my friends had traveled to the different parts of the world and had shared their different experiences with me. Traveling not only includes exploring different cities and other historical parts of the part but it includes trekking/hiking also. I love trekking and had trekked various places and will explore different places in the future too. It not only brings peace to me but it also brings me close to the nature when i am trekking in the mountains or the jungles. Lots of my friends has asked me to write about some travel tips which can benefit them in their future travels. Here i am trying to provide some travel tips to you.
- Before making any travel plan, choose a place which will bring happiness on your face. Don’t go for must see places as said by other people. Choose your own place to relax and enjoy.
- Carry only the items which you will need on your vacations. Too much luggage can make you feel tired.
- If you are travelling outside your country, scan your passport and travel tickets and mail them to your email account. Also keep your emergency contact phone numbers in your email account. This will help you in case you lose your passport or mobile phone.
- If you are carrying more than one bag, split your clothes into multiple bags so that in case any of the bags is lost, you still have some clothes with you.
- If you are carrying a backpack with you, make sure to put the lighter items at the bottom and heavy items at the top. This will make you feel your backpack lighter. This helps me a lot while doing trekking.
- Also carry a photo of you with your luggage in your mobile phone so that in case you lost your baggage you can claim it by showing the photo of yours. This tip can help you to reduce your recovery time for your luggage if you have lost it.
- Try to book your hotel room directly from the hotel site rather than from the third party site. This can help you to save some money. Also don’t forget to ask for discounts if you are a frequent customer of a hotel.
- Don’t forget to carry your medicines with you. If possible try to carry minimum toiletries and in small quantity e.g. if you are carrying toothpaste, do not carry a big one, try to carry a smaller like. Similarly for shampoo and other toiletries.
These are some of the tips I remember, If you would like to add some other tip(s) in this list, please write them in the comment section below, I will add them in the above list.
Wishing you a happy and safe journey…
You May Also Like…